Reliable, solid design & only 6.6kgs
The German made Saljol Aluminium Rollator is super stable and very strong! The frame is aluminium and it weighs 6.6kgs with the net basket. It's also super tough, capable of carrying someone up to 150kgs.
Quality PU Wheels
The Saljol Aluminium rollator is designed with a larger front set of 250mm PU tyres to roll over the bumps and cracks with even more ease. Designed as an all-round tyre, you've got town and country sorted with added tread to give you that extra traction. They're also slightly soft thanks to internal foam, which absorbs the bumps for a smoother ride.
One-hand brake option
The Saljol Aluminium Rollator can be customised to a one-hand brake system. It comes equipped with a two-hand brake as standard, but also has another brake cable included incase you want to convert it to the one-hand simultaneous brake. This allows you to choose whether you want to operate either of the two brakes with your left or right hand. A great asset for those who no longer have full dexterity in both hands.
The in-built seat is a comfortable canvas, just apply the park brake and take a load off.
Easy to fold and store
Saljol have also incorporated the scissor-folding design to make it easy. Once folded, it's only 22cm wide, so it fits into the boot or the back seat of the car. The basket is designed to fold with the rollator.
Built for night owls
Saljol's got the night walkers and dawn treaders covered with numerous reflectors to light your walker up in the dark or poor visibility. No excuses, get out there, keep moving and be seen!
Cork handles & Armrest
Skin-friendly handles and armrests are made from cork-TPE, which is ideal for sensitive hands. It feels natural, non-slip, helps to absorb bumbs and is ergonomically designed for a comfortable feel.
A: The Saljol Aluminium walker comes with a cane holder, the net basket and the one-hand brake cable accessory, should you wish to convert it to a one-handed brake system.
A: The key differences are material, weight, wheel size and colour:
- SLIDER BRAKE IS ONLY ON THE CARBON MODEL: The Slide Brakes (AKA Drag Brakes) come only with the slightly higher-spec carbon model.
- The Saljol Aluminium Rollator does not have the drag brake feature.
- DIFFERENT FRAME MATERIALS | The Carbon Rollator is made from carbon fibre - a material famous for being strong and reasonably light with this walker weighing 5.4kg.
- The Saljol Aluminium Rollator is made from aluminium, which is still strong, but slightly heavier at 6.6 kg.
- COLOURS | The Carbon rollator comes in British Racing Green, Midnight Blue and Matt Black.
- The Aluminium rollator comes in Pearl Grey and Magic Black.
- WHEEL SIZE | The Aluminium rollator has an extra-large front wheel, which has a diameter of 250mm, which is great for a smoother off-road experience. The rear wheels are 200mm.
- The Saljol Carbon wheels are all 200mm in diameter.
- DIFFERENT SEAT WIDTHS | The Aluminium rollator has a larger seat width by 1cm, at 46cm.
- The Saljol Carbon rollator has a seat width of is 45cm.
- DIFFERENT BAGS | The Carbon walker has a higher-quality bag that closes with a magnetic fastener. It is weather-proof with a waterproof transparent compartment on top, which is ideal for your smartphone. Pockets are added on the side, ideal for things like drink bottles.
- The Aluminium rollator has a simpler basket (net bag) that does not have side-pockets or a 'lid'.
- BRAKE CABLE | The Aluminium rollator comes with a one-handed brake cable should you wish to convert it to a one-handed system.
- The Carbon model does not come with the one-handed brake cable, but this can be ordered an an accessory.
- CURB ASSIST | Both come with curb assist, but they look slightly different. The Allround Walker's curb assist has a reflector and is made of a strong plastic. The Carbon model has a sleek carbon curb assist without the reflector.
- CANE HOLDER | Both models come with a cane holder already attached.
A: The SALJOL rollators are certified to meet ISO 11199-2:2021
A: Magic Black and Pearl Grey.
A: The frame is made from aluminium. The other parts are made from plastic. The wheels are PU rubber with internal foam.
Saljol continue to be one of the leading experts in the industry with over 20 years in the industry, well-known for developing premium mobility equipment (not just walking aids either). As a manufacturer and still a proud family-owned company, they put a lot of heart and soul into product development and look after their reputation by making robust and trust worthy products that last. They prioritise high-quality materials and attention to detail. Their mission is to make independent everyday life possible and provide solutions that allow their customers to live at home for as long as possible. Saljol is based in Germany. Their factory is carefully monitored, with excellent quality-controls, in China.
A: Almost always, yes. It folds easily and fits into the boots or backseat of most cars.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY - SALJOL Carbon
"I am so pleased with my rollator, it is lightweight, easy to manoeuvre and changed my life!"Derek J
"This Saljol rollator has been a revelation. I have not walked so far for years. The light weight makes it easy to manoeuvre and the different size options and height adjustments mean you get a tailor made fit, far better than many other products on the market."Sandra M
"Mum very pleased with her rollator, Was able to lift into the car unaided which was fabulous."